Challenge Coins Die Cast 1-1/2"
#CCZ 1.5" Coin
Production Time: 20 Working Days
|100|| $3.20 each|
|300|| $2.80 each|
|500|| $2.60 each|
- Includes custom shape challenge coin with 2-dimensional design
- Die cast in zinc alloy material with choice of coin metal finishes
- Includes up to 4 soft enamel colors with free color match
- No extra charge for cut out areas or piercings in coin designs
- Challenge coins are perfect for recognition, awards, or commemorations
Custom Die Cast Zinc Challenge Coins extend a time-honored military tradition to corporate, service, and other organizations. Coins create powerful and lasting recognition, awards, and branding campaigns.
Coin pricing includes:
• Custom shape coin with one or two sided design. No tooling charge for pierced or cutout areas of design (up to 4).
• Includes zinc base material with your choice of gold tone, nickel, copper, antique nickel, antique brass, or antique copper finish
• Includes up to 4 optional soft enamel colors with free color match
• Transportation & Safety Medallions
• Awards & Recognition
• Fire, Police, Military & Community Service Organizations
• Construction ground breaking ceremonies
• Non-Profit Donor Recognition
• Corporate Team Building
Normal Production Time
20 Working Days
1 1/2" x 3mm
Country of Manufacture
Additional soft enamel colors $0.10 ea.
Additional Resin Enamel Colors $0.15 each
Additional thickness - QUR
Matte finish $0.25 ea.
Consecutive numbers – QUR
Epoxy dome $0.10 per side
3D Die service charge per side – QUR
Prop 65 WARNING
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov